Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events Jan 5 WDE, kitties and trees

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    artastic

a couple brief landscapes of the trees to finish off another WC sketchbook, and the 5 minute challenge on the kitties (I was sketching in a cat cafe today and got in the cat-groove)

the trees,: the second one is an ink drawing over a splash of WC color on the last page

5 minutes of kitties

C&C always welcome -Bonnie-
        http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/04-Jan-2017/104250-banner.jpg

“It’s possible to have an awesome life, but it’s up to ourselves to do it.” Weekly Drawing Event, Want to host a WDE? Hosts needed starting now.

Joanne_N

These are great, Bonnie. My favorite is your ink drawing of the trees, I really like it. Awesome textures over the watercolor background. :thumbsup:

123harry

Good sketching. The trees on the watercolour wash works really well. The cats are great fun! In spite of the simplicity it’s a complete illustration.

C&C always welcome.
                Instagram harry.hamill

Good work on all!:)

Triduana

These are really good Bonnie! Lovely work on the three trees, good use of colour. I love the old pine tree in ink, great detail and good re-use of paper. The background colour works well. Love the kittens sketch, great work in just five minutes. Thanks for joining in this week. :)

Kay D - Edinburgh, Scotland

So long, and thanks ...

Your scene and trees are spectacular and fun and the fast sketched kitties are a delight!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Scattykat

…the tree ones are fine, but those kitties, so sweeet…

Scatty ....
                        ..................all things come to those who dreamzzzzzzz...[/COLOR]

Like all 3, but the middle one is a bit special!:)

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

robertsloan2

Love the way you got the weird three-trunked pine tree! It’s great. The three trees in the distance also excellent, you captured their character. Great little kitties, especially with the time challenge! So cute!

Robert A. Sloan, proud member of the Oil Pastel Society
                            Site owner, artist and writer of http://www.explore-oil-pastels-with-robert-sloan.com
                            blogs: Rob's Art Lessons and Rob's Daily Painting

crispur2005

They are all great Bonnie, I am drawn to the centre one with the splashes in particular.

Christine :wave:

ams

Like them all. My favorite is the kitties. Very impressive for 5 minutes!

Anne

Anne
                                    C & C always welcome.
                                    https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/topic/wip-still-life-with-purple-underpainting/

tyree

these are great..especially the kittehs ! tyree :)

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

Rundun

Very nice work Bonnie.Imelda

surob

Very nice!

Susan

"Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out." Art Linkletter My RIL

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.