WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > The Learning Center > Student's Dorm
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-25-2012, 12:58 AM

art learn at home

I am searching for a good learn at home art school. I have found Stratford online. I am not looking for a career or anything of that sort. This would be solely for my own enrichment and giving myself structure and discipline in learning. Any suggestions??? thanks
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-25-2012, 07:25 PM

Re: art learn at home

Go to: http://improvemypaintings.com/RecordedClasses.html
On the left, click "buy Recorded Classes" He is the best! Also, look for "Register for New Course: "Painting Rocks" It is FREE and you can see why so many of us LOVE his teaching. On WC, look under The Learning Center and click on Partner: Wet Canvas Live, then click on Johannes Vloothuis. There you will see what so many people think of him.
Good Luck, your in for a treat!
Ginger
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-28-2012, 07:51 PM

I have over 30 hours of college art, but am primarily a self-taught artist. I taught myself to paint by dribbling watercolor on cheap copy paper early in my art education!

Many of the youtube art instruction vidoes are excellent, better than most of my instructors!
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-30-2012, 08:35 AM
Milford CT

Hails from United States

Go to YouTube and browse "Watercolor", "Watercolor Techniques", Watercolor Instruction", and you will find a host of great demos and instruction from a few minutes to an hour+.
Good Luck!
Pam
  #5   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-07-2012, 02:46 PM

I might consider the Bob Ross series of videos. I know that some people do not appreciate his style. But, I think that it is rather fun to watch.