Landscape Forum Staff:
Moderators: Wendy (sundiver), John ( jmax) Ken Tiessen
Hall of Fame (recommended threads)
Please help us by observing the following Guidelines when posting to this forum:
• Please post only landscapes, or discussions of landscape methods and materials.
• Wikipedia 's definition :"Landscape comprises the visible features of an area of land, including physical elements such as landforms (and bodies of water), living elements of flora and fauna, abstract elements such as lighting and weather conditions, and human elements, for instance human activity or the built environment",
The landscape should be the primary subject matter, not the secondary.
• Please do not critique members' work unless they have requested critiques, or posted "C&C welcome" (comments and critiques).
Ask for "C&C" if you want it; otherwise you won't get any! If you want a strong crit, say so, and asking specific questions will also help you.
6 techniques for handling criticism
• Please include size, surface and medium
in your post. Members will appreciate it.
• Please post no more than one thread per day, which may contain as many paintings as you wish. Multiple threads will be merged.
Following these guidelines will:
• Prevent landscape works from being prematurely bumped off the first page of the forum, and help us better share the front page real estate
• Give us more information to better comment on your work
• Prevent unwanted criticism
Please post images of your work with the Uploader or Attach them — the use of off-site links as a substitute to show your images is unacceptable and not in keeping with the intent or spirit of this site.
Everybody wants to receive feedback, so please do take a few minutes to comment on some of the other posts in the forum.
Thanks so much!
The Landscape Moderating Team