Home Forums Explore Media Sculpture So THAT’s where my mail went!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ArtsyLynda

For those of you with gmail accounts, this recently happened to me, so I’m warning you about it. I get a daily digest of WC posts from our forum but recently, there have been no WC emails in my inbox. I thought maybe the forum was just being quiet and was too busy to investigate. Today I investigated and found that my WC emails were coming to my Promotions tab, not my Inbox! I don’t know how to fix it, but I’ll work on it (suggestions are welcome!). Just thought I’d give y’all a heads-up about it.

Thank you, Lynda, for explaining what happened! :clap: Hope you found the work around!

[FONT=Arial Narrow]~Sculpturedolls
        [FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry, live simply, expect little, give much, fill your life with love,scatter sunshine, forget self, think of others. -Norman Vincent Peale

[FONT=Georgia]My website My Blog Join me on Facebook

ArtsyLynda

I fixed it. I think it will work well again now. Don’t honestly remember how I did it other than marking it for the inbox. There was another step, bit I can’t remember it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.