Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Shutterbug Pub Halcyon Days

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Greenhill
        This final day of the long weekend, I spent this morning by her camp fire and one of her friends dropped by.
        Salina will break camp tomorrow so I’m heading back this evening with takeaway fish ‘n chips for our tea.
        If I remember I’ll take a pic to add to this thread.

Camp9-FKR by Mark Greenhill[/url], on Flickr

Camp6-FKR by Mark Greenhill[/url], on Flickr

Camp5-FKR by Mark Greenhill[/url], on Flickr

MY FLICKR
        OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1 Mark II * OM-D M5 MkII * XZ2 * XZ1 * E3[FONT="Georgia"]
        The camera kneads the dough, PP bakes the bread - Greenhill

Fun photos, Mark. Nice of you to join you daughter. I love the two dogs in the middle photo. Was that a cell phone shot taken with voice command?

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Looking nice and green there Mark.

Greenhill

Looking nice and green there Mark.

Yes Peter, we had two days of heavy rain last week.

Fun photos, Mark. Nice of you to join you daughter. I love the two dogs in the middle photo. Was that a cell phone shot taken with voice command?

No Lorell, the above were shot with the M1.2, the middle one with the 12 second timer.

But these were shot this evening with the M1-Mkii

P3080274FKR by Mark Greenhill[/url], on Flickr

P3070273FKR by Mark Greenhill[/url], on Flickr

MY FLICKR

With fingers crossed, can announce that this is the first year since 2012 that I have recorded above average rain for this time of year.

damar

Perfect title for these lovely photos. I always expect your thread is going to be a nice photo story and this one doesn’t disappoint.
                The landscape is beautiful, but the togetherness of family and friends (including the dogs) takes it to the finish!
                Well done and thanks for sharing with us!

MFIB: thats great about your rainfall numbers.

Fujifilm X100F, XT20 + Nikon Camera Bodies & Lenses
                Photos are ©2021
                Greenhill

Peter, Let’s hope it continues throughout winter.

Perfect title for these lovely photos. I always expect your thread is going to be a nice photo story and this one doesn’t disappoint.
                    The landscape is beautiful, but the togetherness of family and friends (including the dogs) takes it to the finish!

Thanks Patty, and I love your way with words.

MY FLICKR

The dog looks like it is having the time of its life.
                    Me thinks you are starting to develop a soft spot in your heart for the canines, Mark.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
                    Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Greenhill

The dog looks like it is having the time of its life.
                        [B]Me thinks you are starting to develop a soft spot in your heart for the canines[/B], Mark.

Methinks your telepathic powers are as keen as ever, Lorell.
                        But that “soft spot” doesn’t apply to all dogs, just the odd one or two.

MY FLICKR

Greenhill

1hr 45mins to the dentist’s chair … :eek: :eek: :eek: :crossfingers:

MY FLICKR

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.