Home Forums Explore Subjects Fantasy and Sci-Fi Art Challenge Ideas

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    talisman

Hi does anyone have any ideas they would like to see as a Challenge?

Let me know of any ideas you have on this thread.

Thanks!

Dianna WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art
        C and C always welcome.
        My DeviantArt Gallery

talisman

Please….Pretty Please I need some Ideas!

Dianna WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art
            C and C always welcome.
            My DeviantArt Gallery

Snow_tabby

Well the chase image challenge was a great idea. 👍👍 Its too bad every one was too busy to contribute really.
                I know I had some great ideas but just can’t find the time to really get in to it. I had two great ones. One based on a dream and another based on a cartoon idea of my own.

How about some more action oriented challenge imagery? Or imagery dedicated to this time of year such as summer and its activities?
                Or how about something to do with the space race anniversary only with some scifi flare?

You can also have a combo challenge. Combine too different themes that normally don’t go together. Like ice cream and gryphons. You know something crazy.
                Mobile homes and monsters?

How about the 4th of July and ninjas?

In fact get your self a large container and fill it with slips of paper and put words on it. There you go.
                😁🤓

One other idea. Someone had already done this here.
                Find an interesting pic here or from some place else and turn it in to a scifi and or fantasy illustration.

Snow_tabby

How about try making a heroic character of some person you admire?
                    But make a villainous character out of someone who is a bully or you really find repulsive in your life? I know of a few people in my neighborhood who would fit the bill.

Here’s a humorous idea. Take a favorite character or creature from what ever scifi and or fantasy and make an illustration of him/her/it in their underwear. 😸
                    There, now its someone else’s turn to get creative and think out of the box. 😁

i) A nature sprite: something (oak tree, stream, daisy, blackbird, mushroom, whatever) that you’ve turned into a being of some kind.

ii) “Don’t look back!”

iii) “The Haunting of >Ella Rose<" (popped into my head, choose any name). iv) "Crystal visions" v) Find an ordinary object in your home, and make it extraordinary (futuristic, steampunk, gothic, magical whatever) vi) Create a hybrid creature (like a centaur or griffin), that's not already to be found in myth or folklore (to your knowledge) I'll probably come back with more..

Take a reference of a real landscape and turn it into a fantasy landscape.

C&C always welcome. Michelle

mkmcreations.com
                    Every painting is a new adventure.

Take a reference of a real landscape and turn it into a fantasy landscape.

I like this idea. I’d use something I’ve taken a photo of locally.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.