Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Well, these are not exactly ponies but my creation reminded me of the children toy, My Little Pony. Remember the kid’s toys with all the multi colored ponies?

Using the original photo, I created the multi colored horse creation below.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
    Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Irishwhistler

Nice image Lorell.

Mike ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

I love the montage Lorell, sort of Andy Warhol. :)

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

Doug, Mike,
        Thank you for stopping in. Much appreciated.
        LORELL

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

damar

THAT is very cool, Lorell!

Fujifilm X100F, XT20 + Nikon Camera Bodies & Lenses
            Photos are ©2021

Patty, Much appreciated.
            LORELL

Dreamin

I like! I agree with Doug, very Andy Worhol Pop Artsy!!

Natalie

Quint

Nice presentation and a great wall hanger. I’m sure many horse owners would love to have a customized version like this of their steed.

Quint Nikon Coolpix 990, Nikon Coolpix P60, Nikon D7000, Nikkor, 35/f1.8, Nikkor 18-140, Nikon SB700 Speedlight.

Steve, Natalie,
                    Wow, thanks for making me feel so good. We shall see what the photo club thinks of it tonight.
                    LORELL

Bill

Very creative, Lorell. Love it!
                        Bill

Be kinder than necessary

Thanks a ton, Bill.
                        Nice to hear from you.
                        LORELL

Anonymous

Nice image.
                            I sent you a PM with a bit of a constructive crit. Hope that is okay.

Thank you Grant,
                            I look forward to reading your ideas.
                            Lorell

maryinasia

cool!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.