Home Forums Explore Subjects Aviation Art Sea King

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    vegaskip

Royal Navy Sea King Search and Rescue having a bumpy flight
        W/C 15 X 11 inches
        [ATTACH]867968[/ATTACH]

NeilF92

Yep – rather them than me .

vegaskip

Yep – rather them than me .

Thanks Neil. Personally I’d rather be on a decent boat. Not that close to the cliffs though.
                Jim
                Ps hope you are enjoying the archives. Still about 11 pages to go, then I’m out of here.

tmwilliams

Never flew over water – only desert sand. But I’ve had some bumpy rides.

Thomas

vegaskip

Thank you Thomas. I left the RN just as the Sea King was entering service. My time was Dragonfly, Wasp, Whirlwind and Wessex.
                        Jim

Sparticus

This would work as a landscape alone. And then adding the helicopter into the scene makes it all the better telling the story.

https://spartidesign.myportfolio.com

vegaskip

This would work as a landscape alone. And then adding the helicopter into the scene makes it all the better telling the story.

Thank you. I posted it on w/c Gallery and landscape. With and without the chopper. . I also posted another seascape with and without a wreck. Most preferred them without!. I think the majority were women (Fact, not sexist) so now I know what to post and where!.
                                Jim

Trumper

Ps hope you are enjoying the archives. Still about 11 pages to go, then I’m out of here.

I do hope you will be continuing to post on here :(

vegaskip

I do hope you will be continuing to post on here :(

At least to the end of my archive.
                                        Jim

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.