Home Forums Explore Media Watermedia Rhapsody in Trees

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    FULLERARTIST

Hi Everyone, I have been MIA due to a move and disrupted studio and life. Things are getting back to normal now and I am getting comfortable in new garage studio. This is something I did with a failed painting. I gobbed lots of texture and acrylic paint on it, drew and masked the trees, painted the background and played push pull defining the trees. Any suggestions to make it better would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Kay

Hi Kay and welcome back with your beautiful art! Love this kind of ‘finding’ subjects in a redone piece that turns out so well. IMO, it does not need anything but a frame, just lovely and so very interesting. Hope to see more from your brush.

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Bartc

I like that!

Shanec

Fantastic effects in this piece Kay, wild, random, just great.

Shane

https://artbyshanec.com

Cyndi L

Trees are one of my favorite subjects! I love how you upcycled your painting and the balance in this piece is great with the suggestion of depth.

JayJay365UK

I love this painting! The colours are wonderful, and the light effects… just great!

meialoha

I saw a painting liket his in our museum. If you turn it sideways, it almost looks like a landscape. Really cool.

FULLERARTIST

Thanks so much to all of you for your encouraging comments.

mgthorvaldsen

I like this just as it is Kay….it has imagination and nuances of light that are magical! Enjoy your new digs.!;-) r/marianne

Marianne
                                    "The best ships are friendships and may they always be.." anon.

[PHP][/PHP]

Anonymous

Very nice, Kay. Frame and hang that one!

ColdPress

Very nice, just the way it is.

Happy painting! ... CP

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.