WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Artist Marketplace > Gold Partner: F+W Media, Inc.
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-23-2015, 03:09 PM
Italy

Hails from Italy
Northlightshop: good products, catastrophic support

I shop often from Northlightshop as the products are good but in the few cases I needed support I've had very bad experiences, that I described in previous posts.
This time there is a missing issue in my downloadable products.
I write to the support, then I receive these responses from them

1. automatic, saying that they will respond
2. automatic saying that if it is about shipping/delivery that I should go elsewhere, else I should respond to the email (they could have it written in the page)
so I do respond repeating the question
they do not reply, so I send another email
3. they still do not understand well the problem, so I have to answer and explain it again, I attach a screenshot
4. they respond that I'd call a telephone number, I reply that I live in Italy and it is complicated for me and they should give an assistance

for the other inquiry (I do not receive the newletters and special offers) they say they'll forward my email

actually, what kind of assistance does this support provide???? what does the support exist for???
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-25-2015, 11:37 AM
Administrator

Re: Northlightshop: good products, catastrophic support

Hi Pagnes!

Sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered. Someone from Customer Service will be contacting you directly via email. All best,

Courtney
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-25-2015, 05:20 PM
Italy

Hails from Italy

Thank you Courtney. Yes, I've received an email and they have resolved the problem. The question is why one has to face all this odyssey every time? Why they can't collaborate from the start without all this Superfluous emails? .... kind regards
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-02-2015, 02:38 AM
Italy

Hails from Italy

OK, they resolved the missing issue problem but not the newsletter one. Still, after 2 MONTHS I receive no newsletters (and no answer) in spite of my emails and support tickets. Also my question about VIP program in which I asked for URGENT response (they promised it in 2 days) has got no answer, they simply signed it as SOLVED! In times when others have online chat support with instant response this is simply UNACCEPTABLE.
  #5   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-08-2015, 03:15 AM
Italy

Hails from Italy
Angry Re: Northlightshop: good products, catastrophic support

they say they do not know why I do not receive the newsletter (are they a support service or not?)
Also I have send them the error report with screenshot but THEY DO NOT RESPOND AND CHECK MY TICKET AS SOLVED From a support I'd require a minimum of collaboration

my ticket (signed as solved without even responding):

"As for the newsletter, time ago I've unsubscribed from the newsletters as they were too many of them but then I subscribed again also with two different emails. I've done it several times but no emails are arriving, I've checked the spam folders too. The subscription page (...url omitted...) seems to not work either. (If the page address is not correct please send me the correct one.) I attach screenshot of the page shown after updating my newsletter preferences"