Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Darkroom Life In The Canopy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Irishwhistler

[ATTACH]866215[/ATTACH]

Life In The Canopy

C & C welcomed.

Mike ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

Rich

Good title! Well seen and captured. Expose is great! Love the light rays!

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. –Mother Teresa
            Cameras Canon SX160IS, SX740HS ELPH 170IS Photoshop Elements 2021, Topaz Studio, Adjust, and Simplify
            Website http://rich-stedman.pixels.com

Irishwhistler

[ATTACH]866215[/ATTACH]

[B][I]Life In The Canopy[/I][/B]

C & C welcomed.

Mike ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

Thanks Rich. 👍

Mike ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

Good catch, Mike. Lot of character in the bird as in the branch it is sitting on.
                i think that I would clone out the bluish glob in the lower right area. It wouldn’t take much to make it look like the other green foliage around it. For me it is distracting.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
                Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Irishwhistler

Good catch, Mike. Lot of character in the bird as in the branch it is sitting on.
                    i think that I would clone out the bluish glob in the lower right area. It wouldn’t take much to make it look like the other green foliage around it. For me it is distracting.

Thanks Lorell,
                    I see what you mean. Good eye lass.:thumbsup:

Mikey ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.