Home Forums Explore Media Colored Pencil Sharpener for Luminance

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

My automatic pencil sharpener bit it tonight in the middle of a project! Yikes!

I need a recommendation for an automatic pencil sharpener that Luminance pencils fit in. I have another sharpener, but the pencils are to thick. Any suggestions? (Bonus if they are affordable and on Amazon)

Thanks!

Sutra

Bostitch and x-acto both sell a variety of models of electric pencil sharpeners that have a disk on the front that you turn to select an opening that fits your pencil. Look for one with double helical blades.

I have a bostitch. I’m not giving you the link to mine because you are not likely to consider it affordable, although it was certified by the company as being able to work properly with colored pencils.

Thanks Sutra. Which model do you have? If its worth the investment, I can talk myself into it…

brissie

I have just bought the Ledah 6 hole one and love it I just wish these electric sharpeners didnt need so much length of pencil before it starts sharpening so I still need a hand one to get the most out of these expensive ones. Mind you that goes for all the pencils I hate waste

Sutra

This is the model Bostitch Antimicrobial SuperPro Glow Commercial Electric Pencil Sharpener, 6-Hole, Silver/Black (EPS14HC). I bought it early on and some of the more recent reviews aren’t as good. If you search here on Bostitch there are some good reviews of less expensive models.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.