Home Forums Explore Media Photography Digital Manipulation Discussions Autumn On Bauer’s Pond

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Irishwhistler

[ATTACH]868840[/ATTACH]
        Autumn On Bauer’s Pond ~ Whispy clouds danced in the blue sky as a palette of autumnal colors mirrored each other before my eyes. Painted turtles resting on emergent logs savored the sun as if knowing that dropping temperatures will send them deep into the muddy bottom for winters long sleep.

Mike ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

Quint

Stunning depiction of Autumn. I can see the ice patches that will form on the water in a not too distant future.

Quint Nikon Coolpix 990, Nikon Coolpix P60, Nikon D7000, Nikkor, 35/f1.8, Nikkor 18-140, Nikon SB700 Speedlight.

Intense colors, but suiting for the season because I know is probably a good representation of what you saw. This is gorgeous.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
            Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Anonymous

Wonderful clarity in this gorgeous photo.

Irishwhistler

Stunning depiction of Autumn. I can see the ice patches that will form on the water in a not too distant future.

Quint,
                    You are right, it won’t be too long before the mercury starts dipping.

Mike ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

Irishwhistler

Intense colors, but suiting for the season because I know is probably a good representation of what you saw. This is gorgeous.

Lorell,

I shot this on a particularly sunny day and that just intensified the color. T’was quite spectacular.:thumbsup:

Mike ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

Irishwhistler

Wonderful clarity in this gorgeous photo.

Dave,
                            Much appreciated Mate. T’is scenes like this that make me appreciate where I dwell.

Cheers,
                            Mike ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

Dreamin

truly gorgeous! Those colors!! Lifted my mood!!

Natalie

Irishwhistler

truly gorgeous! Those colors!! Lifted my mood!!

THANKS NATALIE. :thumbsup:

Mike 🇮🇪🇺🇸☘️

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.