Home Forums The Town Center Welcome Forum! white pencil

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    elli1212

Hi, I’m a newbie in these forums. I’m probably in the wrong area but here goes anyway. Can anyone tell me if I can find a white pencil that I can apply on dark to very dark black shading without it fading or blending?. Or does it not exist? I would like to add “light” in some v. dark areas. I’m about to send an amazon.ca order and I’m waiting for an answer to place it. Yeah I know, no pressure right? lol ty in advance. hagd

Jon

Hello!
            I see you joined in 2016! Good to see you posting.
            If you are talking about a colored pencil I suggest you head to the CP Forum.
            Looking forward to seeing you post some of your work.
            Reminder:
            * You can access any Forum by using the “Forum Jump” located at the bottom right of the screen or the Channels drop down menu at the upper left
            * Moderators and Guides have links in their Signature lines to address FAQ’s
            * There are “Stickys’’ (permanent threads that “stick” at the top of all thread listings) that are full of helpful information.
            *You can use Google Advanced Search to help you locate topics of interest on WC by simply entering WetCanvas in the blank asking for a domain name
            * You must have two written posts prior to being able to upload an image

elli1212

ty I’ll mosey down over there! lol. As for my “work” I mostly paint (oïl or wc) but don’t have the “guts” yet to post. hagd

talisman

You should post! You learn so much by the advice you can get here.

Dianna WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art
                    C and C always welcome.
                    My DeviantArt Gallery

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.