Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events WDE Feb 202020 – sketch of Tom the boy WIP

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Valri Ary

Blurry photo of the sketch. OOPS
        The dog was from another photo of the boy BUT I made the dog too small or the boy’s head too big. And as you can see, I am not good at dogs.
        Either or, I sketched it so I can make a painting of it to give to the now 22 yo that use to be Tom the boy
        Sadly there isn’t much of a resemblance but I’ll work on in the painting

Over an hour to sketch this in in a 9 x 12 cheapo pad
        The painting will be acrylic on canvas :)

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]C&C welcomed ALWAYS!!! Valri
        www.valriary.com

eyepaint

Wheee! So good :) Happy Faces :)

-- EP Moderator for:
            All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

ams

Good sketch. The boy and dog look like they are real pals and enjoy being together.

Anne

Anne
                C & C always welcome.
                https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/topic/wip-still-life-with-purple-underpainting/

This is really exciting and there is a resemblance. I think Tom the man will appreciate it a lot.

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Lovely sketch! Would love to see the painting when finished.

Christel

tyree

wonderfully sketched…looking forward to the painting !!!

tyree :clap:

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

dupliKate

Oh, I would love to see the finished painting! The sketch is really, really good!

"wait for me if i am not heart, because at least i beat"
                        ee cummings, from ViVa 1936
                        http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/03-Aug-2009/3648-Banner2.jpg

Clea

Good sketch! I like the facial expressions both of the boy and the dog! Looking forward to more!

artastic

love the sketch, would also love to see the finished painting

C&C always welcome -Bonnie-
                                http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/04-Jan-2017/104250-banner.jpg

“It’s possible to have an awesome life, but it’s up to ourselves to do it.” Weekly Drawing Event, Want to host a WDE? Hosts needed starting now.

Valri Ary

http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/25-Feb-2020/35329-7117B41D-F55B-4436-B0F2-ADDB558BE09B.jpeg%5B/IMG

1 1/2 hours. Still not done. I like the crop not sure about the rest.
                                    Acrylic. 12” x 12”

www.valriary.com

Valri Ary

www.valriary.com

Triduana

It’s a lovely sketch Valri, I love the boy’s expression. Good start to the painting too, hope you keep us updated :)

Kay D - Edinburgh, Scotland

So long, and thanks ...

TMalim

Both sketch and painting are great! I love the addition of the dog in sketch.

C & C Welcome!

123harry

In spite of your dissatisfaction the pencil sketch is a nice illustration, clear and crisp. The painted version gives us a completely different tale on the subject. The subdued colours work well.
                                                    Thanks for hosting this week, it was fun to take part.

C&C always welcome.
                                                    Instagram harry.hamill

Hey Valri:wave: good sketch to work from,look forward to the painting:clap:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/15-Aug-2012/6932-painting-sig.jpg

http://guilliartgallery.blogspot.com/2009/12/still-life.html

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.