WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Fiber Arts
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-16-2012, 03:28 PM

A free treat for those interested.

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and wanted to share. I didn't know if I was allowed to do this but I read it in the Teacher's Toolbox so here goes.
If you are interested in learning the art of Needle Felted Sculpture, I have introduced a free beginners tools and tips video on my website.
you can find it here:
Beginners Tools and tips to Needle Felted Sculpture
Just give it a minute to load.

I'm also in the process of producing some video classes. Beginners, intermediate and advanced. I have two done and more to come.
But I wanted to share the free video for those who would like to see how it's done. This free video is about 25 mins. long and covers all the basic elements to needle felting sculpture.

Hope you enjoy it.
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-16-2012, 05:11 PM
A WetCanvas! Patron Saint
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Hails from United States
Re: A free treat for those interested.

Welcome to the forum. I have done needle felting in the past and find in enjoyable but hard on my hands and arms so even though I have a ton of supplies, I don't do it anymore.
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-16-2012, 06:22 PM
WC! Guide
Nowheresville, Idunno

Hails from United States

Welcome to Fiber Art forum. I too have done needle felting. Have the supplies, and haven't touched it in ages.

Yes you can post the free videos, but classes or workshops that you sell cannot be posted here. However, the announcement that they are available and your site in your signature are allowed. It's kind of a fine line.
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-17-2012, 12:02 AM

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for letting me know. I sort of thought that's how it was because I remember years ago when I was part of this site as an oil painter.
Too bad you find it too hard to do EvaJ I have arthritis in my hands and carpal tunnel but I've found some ways to get around that and still get the same result.