Home Forums Explore Media Pastels Soft Pastel Studio and Gallery Another seascape

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Luvy

This is done on Mixed Media Strathmore tablet 6 x 8
        Just playing around. Bored from sitting in this house due to this virus stuff. Grrrr Called off my bowling. This is horrible, I need exercise. LOL Used a reference photo from our site here.

Luvy
        water girl

Just playing with color lifts our spirits. Thank you.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Karen, IAPS/MC, PSA WC Moderator-Pastels

web site , Getting started in soft pastels., What you need to know, Critique Guide Lines

Luvy

Yes Karen I’ve been just messing around on scrap pieces. Of course I learned a long time ago that’s a bad idea because that’s when you do something really great LOL Still waiting. *S* I put seascape but it’s just a sky scrape Don’t know what I was thinking.

Luvy
                franglais

Beautiful reflections, Luvy! And, as Karen said, sometimes it’s just fun to play around with colors. Hopefully, if you chance to wind up with a masterpiece on scrap paper you will be able to reproduce it at a larger size. :)
                    Mike

Luvy

Thanks Mike. I need to work on water. I need to find a video on it. Just not sure how to accomplish what I want.

Luvy
                      Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.