Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Members are still reporting problems accessing their subscribed antv videos.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

The site designed is poor. Trying to add too many ideas($$$$) without any real thought.

I have found this link to bypass the 5 or more clicks to find the videos. This works if you have an active subscription and are already logged in.

https://videos.artistsnetwork.com/learn/dashboard

OR

1) Login
    2) Under “My Content” on the drop-down menus at the top right. Click “My Workshops”
    3) In the list of “My Workshops” one will have an active status.
    4) Click on the “go to Subscription” for that one.

you should see “Watch & learn”

I think I have canceled my subscription several times, just because it was so hard to find my videos. And I work in IT. But the videos are very good and the price is not too bad. Still the best bang for your buck.

Yes, the redesign is a nightmare.

Doug

PisseArtiste

I am very interested in subscribing to the artists network but I’m massively put off by its archaic website (think dial up 1998). I thought I’d try the free videos before I parted with any money but they do not show up in ‘my workshops’ despite having my pop up blocker turned to off. I sent them an email but received an unhelpful stock reply, is this site a scam?

I grant you this is an awkward site to access, I had problems and eventually got an answer from antv.

Dana (F+W Customer Service)

Dec 17, 15:35 MST

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

Here are instructions for accessing your Video Subscription

1) Click on the URL link to go to [url]http://www.artistsnetwork.com[/url]
        2) Click on Sign In at the top right corner.
        3) Sign in with your email and password.
        4) Click on My Content at the top right corner.
        5) In drop down select My Workshops
        6) Click Go To Subscription link to the far right of the course title.

It worked for me and when I got to the video page I bookmarked the url and didn’t log out. Now I just click the bookmark.

Doug

PisseArtiste

Thanks for your quick reply Doug, I’ll have another go on my PC and see what happens. I’ve been trying on my iPad tonight, the instructions I was given are:

For iPads, here are instructions for accessing your course/workshop/streaming video:
            Please Note: These instructions are for while you are holding your iPad in a Landscape/horizontal position

1) Tap on Sign Up/Sign or head and shoulder icon in the top right corner.
            2) Sign in with your email and password.
            3) Once you are signed in the upper right tap on My Content or Welcome (Your Name)
            4) In the drop down box select My Workshops
            5) Click Go to Course (or Video or Subscription) by or under the Title

Unfortunately I fall at the first hurdle, no matter how many times I tap on the head and shoulder icon or ‘sign in’ nothing happens. I will persevere and see what happens. Thanks again for your help!

Try using the Chrome browser on your iPad. I managed to log in on my old iPad2 by clicking the little man top right.

Doug

PisseArtiste

Success! Thank you ever so much for your help Doug, after following your instructions I can now see the videos which look great. Can’t wait to get started. Thank you again!

:thumbsup: :clap:

Doug

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.