Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Hynesite

Is it just me or does this website not like iPads\iphones? I’ve turned off all content blockers and tried to upload images but it redirects saying I’m not logged on.

Jennie

I use a very aged iPad a lot to try and upload … no other option at the moment.

I find it is a bit hit and miss, but I have most success using Safari.
            After rigorous testing my rule is: if it doesn’t work first time it’s not going to. Come back tomorrow.

Jennie
            "Whether you succeed or not is irrelevant, there is no such thing. Making your unknown known is the important thing.” – Georgia O’Keeffe
            @jenniferpaints http://jrcs.com.au/artist

OK

Uploaded directly from my camera roll on my ancient iPad 2 using the Chrome browser. I didn’t have to alter anything.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

Hynesite

Test

Hynesite

Problem seems to be the “ancient” part of the equation. I have a newer iPad. Just tried it again and no dice. Constructive criticism time—y’all don’t take it personally😁. This website could use some serious updating both internally and visually. It’s a wonderful place for artists, but it’s dated look and mechanics will keep future artists from contributing.

Well, I’ll grant you that, we have been calling for an upgrade for years.

Can you install the Chrome browser on your iPad? Safari has always been problematical, even with full size Macs.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

Hynesite

You are correct. Safari is pretty terrible and I have no idea why I haven’t installed chrome on my iPad. I’ll do a little test here in a bit.
                        Thanks for the tip

~JMW~

Or Mozilla Firefox..

~Joy~

Hynesite

Chrome test

Hynesite

It worked!
                                    Safari is truly terrible!

talisman

Welcome Hynesite!
                                        I love your Squid, so cool and steampunk looking.
                                        Please post it in Science Fiction and Fantasy I know they would love to see this.
                                        Look around and find a subject or medium you like, there is truly something for everyone here.
                                        Have fun exploring lots of things to do, Learning Areas and Monthly Challenges in several forums.
                                        Look at some of the forums and you’ll soon find a fit that’s right for you, or maybe several forums!

Dianna WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art
                                        C and C always welcome.
                                        My DeviantArt Gallery

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.