Home Forums Explore Media Digital Art Adobe Photoshop Classic CC

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jow104

I have had a problem with the above app. for a few weeks but am very happy to report that Adobe yesterday gave me direct support at my computer by taking over the controls. We were in constant communication by telephone and PC for 4 hours.
        I would comment that over the previous weeks they would not give me any direct support and all directions posted failed to work. (It needed the program to be uninstalled from my PC and then reinstated, it would not uninstall)
        I telephoned my Barclaycard account and requested they stop the monthly subscription and that obviously got the system going because the next day I told Adobe I had stopped payments and they booked the support call to me for 3 hours later direct .
        I mention to members if they have trouble with Adobe you know how I solved my issue with them. (Oh and I got free three months subscriptions arranged)

BTW during conversation with the technician I told them also I had problems using my Wacom Intuos when at Photoshop and he was not surprised. (Adobe find it a constant problem it was stated and they intimated it was updates usually caused by Microsoft updates, I did not question Mac.computers)

Elainepsq

Well good for you, I had a nightmare with Adobe many years ago, and never did get the problem resolved, but that was before the CC days. I’ve been using CC since the beginning, because it’s the only thing to use in my freelance work. Since the problem was with a disc they sent me, after winning it at a door prize at one of THEIR events, I just decided it wasn’t worth the effort!

I’ve never had a problem with my Wacom using MAC. But I found the suite over all is a bit slow and sluggish on my new, faster computer.:lol:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.