WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Watercolor > Palette Talk
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#31   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-18-2019, 08:45 AM
A WC! Legend
Pinehurst

Hails from Canada
Re: **Daily Wash Monday 17th June 2019**

Oh (((Steve and Lisa)))... there are no words.

Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art. Leonardo DaVinci
Handbook Index ... Help for Newbies
  #32   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-18-2019, 11:06 PM
Lord of the Arts
Peterborough, Ontario

Hails from Canada
Re: **Daily Wash Monday 17th June 2019**

Hi Everyone

Everything went well today will my 3 electricians!

It did not start out that way, but we made a majour find. As Keith said, "Sharon we just hit pay dirt!" He found a hidden panel, that I had no idea was there! Still expensive but if they would not have found that it would have been twice as much! This electrician wired my whole house on Loon Call Lake and had to do an extra feed for a whirlpool tub! He normally never works in my area in Peterborough, but even though he fell off a ladder a broke his heal in 5 places decided to come in to work for me. I feel blessed! He is honest and hard working and just supervised all of the other workers, that are also Electrcian's because the poor guy can hardly walk and he is only 63! ( the other 2 guys were in there 20's and 30's)

Char and Ted

Steve and Lisa, I am with Char no words!

I am beat and so is Monet, I took him for a drive to ( historic river route)_Lakefield to our favourite cafe for a club sandwich, and stopped on the River coming back home under a tree, but he is breathing funny tonight because of all day being on a lead and also he hates being in the car. I just put some Flonese on my hand and put it up to his nose and he seems to be a bit better. If he has a weird attack in the middle of the night we do have a 24 vet here, so here is hoping that he will settle down now. Very hot here today with a high pollen count, and of course that does not help him, or me for that matter. I did laps between 730am and 8 am.

My crew showed up at 8 am.

I think I need a few days off before my carpenter shows up this week!

JJ your scarf is beautiful!

http://sharonamer.blogspot.com/