Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bevahlee

acrylic on canvas. First I glued a piece of fabric down which had some patterns in it, then worked paint over the glued textures and proceded from there. 24×30

Cyndi L

Beverly, it’s beautiful! To me it reads like a really interesting cluster in the foreground, with a horizon line behind. I see the dragon, but so so so much more as well :)

Bevahlee

thank you Cyndi. Did you work with Katherine Treffinger? Seems I recall your name from somewhere

Eraethil

Lovely! A very refined and elegant unpretentious dragon, with those sophisticated colours.

[FONT=Century Gothic] [FONT=Century Gothic]Comments and critique actively sought and much appreciated! [/SIZE][/B]
                    Rick. . . [/COLOR][/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. .[/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic] . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR]pigment storm fine art[FONT=Century Gothic] . . . watch the paint flow![/SIZE]

Cyndi L

Nope, that wasn’t me. But I looked her up and I admire her work :)

graphicali

Lovely as usual Beverley!

"I am not yet born; provide me, with water to dandle me, grass to grow for me, trees to talk to me, sky to sing to me, birds and a white light in the back of my mind to guide me." From Prayer Before Birth by Louis Macneice.
                          Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.