Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Shutterbug Pub "The Winged Rat Collection"

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Irishwhistler

A tongue in cheek look at avian photographic art, I hereby present “THE WINGED RAT COLLECTION”. 😉

[ATTACH]853012[/ATTACH]
        “DUMPSTER DIVER”

[ATTACH]853014[/ATTACH]
        “GLIDING FOR GARBAGE”

[ATTACH]853015[/ATTACH]
        “TRASH TREKING”

[ATTACH]853016[/ATTACH]
        “PARKING LOT PATROL”

[ATTACH]853013[/ATTACH]
        “REFUSE RECON”

Images taken this morning along the frozen Connecticut River while killing time before a scheduled dental appointment.

Cheers,
        Irishwhistler 🍀

Dreamin

Beautiful black and white photographs….I agree, they do seem to swarm to food….they have excellent communication skills because you drop one french fry, and BOOM!!! you have a whole flock overhead, screeching and fighting over it!

Natalie

Irishwhistler

Beautiful black and white photographs….I agree, they do seem to swarm to food….they have excellent communication skills because you drop one french fry, and BOOM!!! you have a whole flock overhead, screeching and fighting over it!

Thanks Natalie. Keep warm, big snow coming, or so they say.

Mike 🍀

JStoltz

Great pics Mike! ~Jeff

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it."

RamblinAround on YouTube
                    RamblinAroundTV on Facebook

Irishwhistler

Great pics Mike! ~Jeff

Thanks Jeff.:thumbsup:

Mike,
                        Geez, Mike, if I were sitting in my dentist parking lot, I would be taking photos of a pizzeria. I like your view better.

These are so clean, crisp and nicely composed. I love the contrast. Excellent black and whites, Mike.

My favorite is the last with the sharp white light on the bottom of the wing of the bird. A Striking and eye catching image.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
                        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

donovansbrain

Really nice black & whites. Are they sea gulls? They look different from west coast gulls.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.