WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Subjects > Illustration
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#76   Report Bad Post  
Old 07-23-2004, 11:04 AM
A WetCanvas! Patron Saint
Omnia mea mecum porto.

Hails from United States
Re: Coffee Break!!!!

Can't help with competitions. I don't seek them out. Rather, I seek out repeat customers. Works better for me that way.

I understand the need for notches in the stick, though.

Working with no interuptions is deffinately blissful! Good luck and good weekend all!

Time for some weekend libations! For medicinal purposes, of course!

The fact which the politician faces is merely that there is less honor among thieves than was supposed, and not the fact that they are thieves. --Thoreau
  #77   Report Bad Post  
Old 07-23-2004, 12:48 PM
Southeast Missouri

Hails from United States

Aaaahhhhh! Good mornin to ya all! I'm a wee bit tirsty,so I'll be havin a me a hot toddie. *brings in a steaming hot cup of tea, with a lemon, and some "medicine" in it.*

I'm still painting on my big canvas. I keep trying to get more done each day, and it seems as if the canvas grows! LOL. But it's been a challenge. I hope to get my other projects going soon. (Not that I haven't been doing some during the painting) I just love to take a break and play music on my keyboard, which is right near my canvas, and also near my computer and my tv....well you get the idea. I have sort of a cubical that I use for my creative corner.

Jen as far as competition goes. I am gearing up fo a contest that is entitled "Art for God" I am looking at doing 3 entries if possible. The grand prize is nice enough to make me a happy camper. So that will be right after this "Lords supper" that I am doing now.

*sips the tea* Otherwise I am keeping close to home. Only getting out when needed. I am finding the solitude to be a bit much. I jusually get out and meet people on a daily basis, for one to drum up new business, the other is just to be with my friends. I have found the human contact is a must. It can put your mind into a fictitious world. (does Neverland cruises come to mind?) At anyrate I will be glad to join the human race again!

Well, the canvas is still here calling me. I have lingered long enough. I shall take my tea with me, as it seems to have a nice twang to it! Take care all!

Terry

"First star on the right, and straight on 'till morning!"
  #78   Report Bad Post  
Old 07-23-2004, 01:37 PM
Columbus, Ohio

Hails from United States

yo ter (about that competition)....reee-ite-chas, dude. mee too.
good luck to both of us!
  #79   Report Bad Post  
Old 07-23-2004, 01:44 PM
Southeast Missouri

Hails from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by designbyjen
yo ter (about that competition)....reee-ite-chas, dude. mee too.
good luck to both of us!

You in it too? Wonderful!

"First star on the right, and straight on 'till morning!"
  #80   Report Bad Post  
Old 07-23-2004, 01:48 PM
A Local Legend
London, Ontario

Hails from Canada

Hey good luck to both of yas!!!

#81   Report Bad Post  
Old 07-31-2004, 06:42 PM
Columbus, Ohio

Hails from United States

woo hoo java shop is emp-T
i read that children's ill. sub-forum suggestion & wonder what we should do w/ this one. should it be closed off at the end of the month & a new one started? gets hard 4 people to want to join in the conversing when they have to read thru pages & pages to 'catch up'. if it's like a weekly or monthly (depending on traffic) maybe it should be closed up...isn't that what kyle's pastel group does?
anyways. busted my buns off, then was outta town 4 a week w/ no internet access and here i am with a terrible encroachment (sp?) of paperwork, projects & craziness back at home.
one good thing is that i sell a good buckage piece of art tomorrow. that makes the craziness worthwhile.
am seriously thinking of upping to high speed internet because research eats my time...why can't it just be like the matrix (uh, gross, but fast)?
anyways...thought i'd come up for air & say hi
anybody know any clean art jokes?
~~~jen
  #82   Report Bad Post  
Old 07-31-2004, 08:43 PM
A WC! Legend
Raleigh, NC

Hails from United States

I think I will take the bull by the horns and start a weekly thread starting on Mondays - we can keep the name coffee break - but we'll go ahead and do a new one every week. It does work in the Pastel Forum and much easier to keep up with.

If anyone has objections to this suggestion, please raise it now!