Home Forums The Learning Center Composition and Design Native bird and flora timber clock help please

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi can I get some opinions on the best was forward for this clock face design. I’m tossing up between entirely filling the space, creating a z in the composition or just filling out the lower portion of the clock face.

Just adding that the birds chosen are quite vibrantly coloured the one on the right is a galah and pink, the one at the bottom is a blue wren and the left is a rainbow bee eater so they will be focal points no matter the detail of the foliage around them. However I’m leaning towards paler florals in yellow and cream hues. I might just begin painting what I have so far and then decide.

La_

just a thought, what color are the clock hands going to be? something to keep in mind so as to be able to read the time.
        the design is lovely and i think i prefer the top and bottom being coloured.

la

just a thought, what color are the clock hands going to be? something to keep in mind so as to be able to read the time.
        the design is lovely and i think i prefer the top and bottom being coloured.

la

Oh I’ll be filling the space indicated with more foliage not colour blocking just feeling out the flow of the composition with my squiggles . The hands will either be black or gold. The background will remain timber.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.