Home Forums The Learning Center Studio Tips and Framing Taboret – Build The Ultimate

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Captain Garry

I would like to share the new taboret I designed and built but cannot show the image or link unless I make two posts…

Captain Garry

I would like to share the new taboret I designed and built but cannot show the image or link unless I make two posts…

So I will make this second post and then see if I can upload the images and link.

Captain Garry

Let’s see if this works:

EDIT: Sorry Garry your picture didn’t appear. Admin

Captain Garry

I was having a problem uploading photos and couldn’t figure out why. Turns out that using Safari browser was somehow causing the problem … going with Explorer seems to have fixed it.

wsrea

Beautiful craftsmanship and design, Garry. Sapele was a nice choice. Given how meticulous your woodworking is, I was surprised to find your paintings looser and “painterly.”

What finish did you use?

Bill

Comments and critiques are invited

Captain Garry

Beautiful craftsmanship and design, Garry. Sapele was a nice choice. Given how meticulous your woodworking is, I was surprised to find your paintings looser and “painterly.”

What finish did you use?

Thanks much for the kind comment, Bill. Sapele rocks, IMO.

For durability and ease I used just polyurethane.

I just looked at your website. VERY beautiful work… I like it a lot.

Best,
                            Garry

libby2

Beautiful design and workmanship.

_______
                                Libby my blog

3dsMax61

Garry,
                                    Just ordered your plans. This is the perfect design for what I need. Thanks for making the plans available. Looking forward to getting this done.

Cheers,

hhh

----------------------------------------------------
                                    I'm tired of being a wanna-be artist. I wanna be AN ARTIST!

Web Site

budgiehawk

OMG! That’s wonderful. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Captain Garry

I have since built some new taborets… two different types.

Dcam

My goodness Garry: just beautiful and I would be afraid to spill paint on these beauties. I do woodworking also and I give you two thumbs WAY up.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.