Home Forums The Town Center Welcome Forum! Problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nellie Visser

I have been a member for a long time, but i always give up on wet canvas, cause i never find my profile where my art is posted. I really don’t know how this site works.

Jon

Well, we’re here to help :)
            Clicking on your user name will open some options including finding all your own posts.

You have no artwork uploaded. :confused:
            Why not upload some of your work in a medium specific forum? There is a very helpful video explaining how to upload in my signature line. :thumbsup:

Reminder
            * You can access any Forum by using the “Forum Jump” located at the bottom right of the screen or the Channels drop down menu at the upper left
            * Moderators and Guides have links in their Signature lines to address FAQ’s
            * There are “Stickys’’ (permanent threads that “stick” at the top of all thread listings) that are full of helpful information.
            *You can use Google Advanced Search to help you locate topics of interest on WC by simply entering WetCanvas in the blank asking for a domain name
            * You must have two written posts prior to being able to upload an image

When you are reading a post inside a thread, as you are now, you will notice another blue bar just atop of your first post. Look toward the right and you will see the Thread Tools option and here is where you click to see options such as choosing to subscribe for an Email update to the thread or add the thread to your favorites so you may easily find it in the future.

talisman

Your profile is there if someone clicks on your avatar photo. You should explore a bit and look about then you’ll see where you want to spend you time. This site is huge and most of us only spend time in a few areas that we like.

Dianna WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art
                C and C always welcome.
                My DeviantArt Gallery

We used to have a gallery but the gallery was lost during an update so it no longer exists. Looking though your old posts, it looks like you couldn’t figure out how to upload to it so there is no art of yours here.

If you’d like to post your art for comments, take the time to read through the FAQ’s then post in the forum of your choice, they go by genre or medium and ask for C&C (comments and critiques).

Enjoy the forums and please be sure to read through the FAQ’s.

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
                Find me on Instagram
                Find me on Facebook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.