Home Forums Explore Subjects Plein Air Plein Air Hall of Fame FW Support Problem?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Art Leat

Since January 1, when I subscribed to Johannes Vloohuis’ Night Scenes webinars, to be screened on January 1,6, and 13, I’ve been trying to find out how to access them. The January 6 paintalong should now be showing as a downloadable product on the Astistsnetwork website. It’s not.

I’ve had a long, frustrating and unsuccessful interchange with FW media in attempting to solve the problem, but it’s got me nowhere.

What could be easier than giving me a simple instruction on how to make the access. I’ve enjoyed several of JV’s paintalongs earlier, and never had a problem.

What’s up with FW Media?:confused

Art Leat

A candle looses nothing by lighting another candle

- Oneliners and Proverbs.com

They usually email a link.

That said since the recent antv website revision I have lost access to all my videos.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

Art Leat

Exactly, Yorky, so why didn’t they?

Art Leat

Whatever they have done, it is not working for me and some other members. I get no satisfactory answers, I have had several support emails but nothing works. On the antv home page, there is a “Chat Live” box which doesn’t work either :(

Incidentally, artists network have their own forum here, you may wish to try to get answers there,

Doug

Doug

I have had similar, disappointing experiences. I had a subscription to their video series that was difficult to access after the website change. I sent email after email with no response, then tried calling. I was on hold for 35 minutes. I then tried to cancel the subscription, only to find that I had to either email or call them. I finally got through on my 4th attempt and cancelled my subscription. They told me they removed my CC info. Three days later, they charged my CC for another month of the subscription. The remedy? You guessed it..email or call them. After multiple unanswered eamils, I called and was told that they don’t have any information on the charge and that I need to call them back with a transaction number from my bank so they can research it.

Debbie
            C&C welcomed and appreciated...

I have to admit that after two chat sessions I managed the convoluted log in process and I can now access my videos. I have to congratulate Jenne of their Support for her patience. It should be easier, however. Previously I had a bookmark which took me straight into my videos.

Doug

Art Leat

I have a shameful confession to make, Doug.

After chasing them for best part of a fortnight, I finally gave them my order number. Michelle, their salesperson, patiently pointed out that my order was not for the JV Paint Alongside I’d been persistently chasing, but for their continuous video access service; I’d placed the wrong order.

How dumb can you get; ho hum.

Art Leat

Another tip – I created a bookmark to my logged in page, this now gives me the instant access to my videos I had before.

Thank again Jenne for your patient help.

BTW I changed the header title to reflect developments.

Doug

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.