WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Glass Art > Let's Talk > Glass Works Lobby
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors
Closed Thread  

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-21-2014, 08:10 AM
Enthusiast
Near Bethlehem PA

Hails from United States
Fri 11/21

Morning everyone.

Beth glad to hear that Danny is listening well while learning to drive. Learning out in the boonies is a nice way to ease into driving.
Chilly here, but they are saying that it will be warm by Monday. We were going to work with some of the big sheets of glass, but we have to open the one door to do that, so I think we will hold off for a few more days. Besides I get another worker in on Monday so if we wait then the new hire will get to see how to work with the big sheets. At least it sounds like a good plan. We will see how it goes.

Have a good one.

Carlos
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-21-2014, 11:21 PM
Lord of the Arts
North Central Arkansas

Hails from United States
Re: Fri 11/21

Evening all.

Glad you are in for a warm up. We have a rain front moving in. Don't really want it, but beats the cold! Hope your new hire works out well.

My mom fell and busted her shin open, 34 stitches with 3 major wounds. She has other spots glued and taped shut. I spent part of the day at the ER and much of the day hanging at the house with her. She was most comfortable in the floor with her foot on the ottoman, so I just laid in the floor and visited with her. I feel so bad for her.

I'm going to get away with my Kansas friend in a few days. We haven't seen each other since August and I am really looking forward to it. My brother will be up to help with Mother and my kids will be able to help, if needed. I'm ready for a get-away.

Have a good one.