WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Glass Art > Let's Talk > Glass Works Lobby
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-25-2012, 05:10 AM
A Local Legend
Spring, Tx US

Hails from United States
25th Apr Humpday morning

Good morning!
Sam, I have all sorts of things crossed for your DH to get the job in DFW! Carlos, that is so wonderful that your daughter and her friends donated their beautiful hair to "locks of love"! Please give her a big hug from her "crazy Aunt ginger" in TX. Those girls have their hearts in the right place. I commend them all.
Making beads for BOC is one of the things that keep me going, so maybe your daugter will challenge me one day in donations.
I woke up to reheat my neckwrap, so I started a loaf of Whole Wheat bread in my bread maching...that's such a cool thing to have. I love it.
I'm going to try to get more sleep because I've only had about 4hrs, and don't want to tempt that M devil.
Ellen, hope you're feeling much better, Chica!
Humpday hugs all around! . If that's not enough, you get the idea.
Happy creating,
ginger
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-25-2012, 07:36 AM
Enthusiast
Near Bethlehem PA

Hails from United States
Re: 25th Apr Humpday morning

Morning everyone.

Thanks Ginger. We gave her a bunch of hugs, but a few more is always good. Not to worry on the beads yet. I have my wife and children all learning how to blow glass. They have even done demos at some of the festivals last year.

Off to have breakfast and then to work.

Have a good one

Carlos
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-25-2012, 07:50 AM
A WC! Legend
Allegan, Michigan; 25 miles north of Kalamazoo

Hails from United States

Good morning all. I don't know what was making me feel yucky but it seems to have moved on. Thanks for the well wishes.
I have a morning job today and my permanent crown is going in this afternoon. Hoping to melt some glass today too. It's time for "earring mode."
Enjoy. Ciao
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-25-2012, 08:05 AM
Immortalized
Syracuse, NY

Hails from United States

Morning everyone...

Ginger...I hope you keep those dreaded "M"s away!!! Hugs...

Carlos...Locks of Love is such a great organization. What a great thing for your daughter to do! You raised her right!!!

Ellen...Earring mode sounds great! Your recent jewelry is delightful!

I have another marathonly busy day in front of me today. Study at church, then errands with Izzy & her friend, then their gymnastics class, followed by Josh's away baseball game, and finally by the weekly grocery shopping. I think I'll roll in at home around 9:30pm. I don't mind being busy, but I think this one might be a bit much.

I hope you all have a great day, no matter how busy it is!

Hugs all around...janei

Howfunisthat on Etsy
  #5   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-25-2012, 08:28 AM
A Local Legend
Cereal City/Battle Creek, MI

Hails from United States

Good Morning All!

Ginger.....keep that neck warm and your head clear! Here is one for you !

Carlos.....you have been doing something right! What a wonderful thing for your daughter to do! Have a great day

Ellen....so glad the crappity crap moved on and you are feeling good! Melt some glass, it suppose to rain this afternoon!

Janie.....Wowza you are setting the busy limit this week! Take your vitamins and drink lots of water!! Good Luck

I woke up to a beautiful but unusual sunrise! I posted a pic in FB, but it was so unusual I thought you all would enjoy it too!
I call it Morning Sky of Red, White & Blue....Support our troops is what we do!! It was that ear worm my Dad planted in my head during my entire childhood that stood out and inspired!

Helping Heather with a load going to the lake today, then loading up piles of patio stones that I get to use in my yard! La La La what shall I do with them!!!

Have a great day everyone and smile!
Dilly

No I haven't resorted to making dog kerchiefs.....yet!!!
  #6   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-25-2012, 08:41 AM
A WC! Legend
Allegan, Michigan; 25 miles north of Kalamazoo

Hails from United States

Hey, Janie - congratulations! You invented a new word - "marathonly."
  #7   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-25-2012, 09:20 AM
Lord of the Arts
Oliver Springs, TN

Hails from United States

Good morning all. At work already hopping and they are already yelling for stuff. I will try to get back later today.
Have a good one everyone.
  #8   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-25-2012, 09:41 AM
A Local Legend
Beautiful Colorado

Hails from United States

Morning ~ My crazy's start today as I still need to clean the house, finish tagging and pricing about 100 pendants, spray the weeds/overgrown garden areas with vinegar... and,..... and..... Show setup is Friday.

Dilly we have had those sunrises for the last couple of days! Awesome!

Off and running...
  #9   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-25-2012, 09:53 AM
Immortalized
Syracuse, NY

Hails from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Altamore
Hey, Janie - congratulations! You invented a new word - "marathonly."

Howfunisthat on Etsy
  #10   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-25-2012, 10:43 AM
A Local Legend
Spring, Tx US

Hails from United States

Yo Leslie, what does vinegar do for weeds? Plz let me know, my gustapo neighborhood assoc. is on my butt.
ginger
  #11   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-25-2012, 11:12 AM
A Local Legend
Cereal City/Battle Creek, MI

Hails from United States

Ginger....vinegar sprayed un-diluted is a natural weed killer!! I need to do that too!

Well my day spiraled out of control after I got off here! My computer died. It won't stay powered up and goes on and off constantly! So after a lot of pissing and moaning by both hubby and I and rolling around on the floor plugging and unplugging every cord that is black known to man I am back on my old computer. We have a call in to take my computer to be fixed. Now I don't have some of my up to date stuff, my new listing programs, etc. No sound card so no skyping with Todd. I sure hope they can fix my computer, or my SS check will be buying me a new computer and I really had other places I wanted it to go!

Oh, I had a very important request I forgot this morning! Prayers, Good thoughts or good mojo for my Grand Puppy Dylan. He is having surgery this morning they are removing a softball size growth from his chest! He is 5 years old and a Great White Pyrenees! Anything would be appreciated!

Dilly

Last edited by dillingham : 04-25-2012 at 11:15 AM.
  #12   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-25-2012, 03:59 PM
Lord of the Arts
South Eastern Wisconsin

Hails from United States

Hi all...late check in for me...slept in...bible study...unloaded another van load of stuff from the in-laws...now to load car for show this week-end...yikes...

Dilly...hugs for a good outcome....

Ginger...vinegar will kill weeds...put in a spray bottle....spray close to roots...no breeze is the best for it will kill other plants also....(maybe spray it on the neighborhood association members...Just kidding)

Gotta fly...love ya all