Home Forums Explore Media Acrylics Partner: Blick Art Materials Permalba Discontinued?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jaytref

Hey guys. I’ve noticed a lot of the Permalba Oil colors are being discontinued. And we’re talking pretty standard colors like Burnt umber. Is Blick phasing out Permalba?

jaytref

I took a second look at the Dick Blick website.. looks like all Permalba oils except white and black are being discontinued. Was that Dick Blick’s decision, or Weber’s?

Thank you for your question! The Weber company went through a recent change of distributorship, and under the new arrangement, Permalba are being discontinued at the manufacturing level with the exception of Black and White. We will not be able to continue offering the colors once we sell through our stock, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

~Andrea

- your friends at Blick Art Materials

jaytref

Thank you for your quick response. I’m sorry to hear that Permalba colors won’t be made anymore. But I’m glad to know that the white and black will still be available. Thanks!

marksmomagain

The large tubes of white are discounting at $3.99 each at Hobby Lobby.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.