Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events wde 12718 Minerva

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ams

Handpainted digitally with Artrage, 2400 x 3000 pixels.

I still haven’t mastered cats so I think the eyes may be too small and the shape of the head is a little off but I keep trying.

I experimented with the fur brush (sticker spray if you have the program) and it was pretty amazing. It was especially fun when I wanted a mix of two colors of fur like a salt and pepper effect. I made the spray a little sparse, sprayed with one color then sprayed with the other.

Thanks for hosting Maureen.

Anne

Anne
        C & C always welcome.
        https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/topic/wip-still-life-with-purple-underpainting/

ConnieT

You’re right, Anne, the fur brush is amazing, and you seem to have mastered it quite well. So realistic! You’ve done a really nice job painting this little lady!

ConnieT[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

In a world where you can be anything... be kind. :heart:

eyepaint

Awww furry face :)

-- EP Moderator for:
                All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

123harry

It is indeed a furry beast! This fur brush thingie certainly does the job. All of us old fashioned painters will be out of a job soon!

C&C always welcome.
                    Instagram harry.hamill

Clea

Very effective Anne – very nicely done too – lovely furry kitty (in Britain we’d say a lovely p*u*s*s*cat or pu**ycat but that’s not allowed in the US!!… the word is not offensive here!):lol:
                        Thank you for this very nice work.

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

Scattykat

…lovely cuddlesome kitty, great texture I that fur, very well done :-)

Scatty ....
                            ..................all things come to those who dreamzzzzzzz...[/COLOR]

tyree

beautiful soft fur and colours ! tyree :)

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

BUN201

Nice job Anne. The fur is really nicely done.

Bunny

http://bunnygriffeth.com

Signchick

WOW!! Good job! The fur looks real!

Beth
                                        Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. - Samuel Ullman 1920

What a sweet p**sy cat!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

dupliKate

Really nice job, Anne! The fur is amazing!

"wait for me if i am not heart, because at least i beat"
                                            ee cummings, from ViVa 1936
                                            http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/03-Aug-2009/3648-Banner2.jpg

artastic

Nice one, what a sweet girl,lovely eyes

C&C always welcome -Bonnie-
                                                http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/04-Jan-2017/104250-banner.jpg

“It’s possible to have an awesome life, but it’s up to ourselves to do it.” Weekly Drawing Event, Want to host a WDE? Hosts needed starting now.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.