WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Acrylics > Partner: Blick Art Materials
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 01-15-2008, 04:28 AM
OKC, OK

Hails from United States
Thumbs up Note on a recent order

Recently (just before the holidays), I placed an order online. Here's my experience with that.

If you have EVER ordered online before, you will know how to do it at Blick. My order was shipped promptly (although I would have had it shipped faster if I could have afforded it!), and arrived a day or two BEFORE the estimated arrival date.

Upon opening my package, I found that an item wasn't included. I emailed the fine folks in customer service, told them what happened and my order number, and thought "I'll here domething in 3 or four days" The next day (I had emailed late evening), there was a reply in my mailbox telling me that they were sorry for the error, and my item would be sent straight away. A few days later, there it was at my doorstep!

Oh, did I mention that was my FIRST order EVER from Blick? I didn't? Well, it certainly WON'T be the last! I had heard that the customer service was fantastic, but I have never experienced any THIS good, so I'm impressed.

I would recommend to any one reading this, and to my friends, to check them out! (I just have to wait for some money before making my next purchase from them - too much good stuff, not enough money!) WAY TO GO, BLICK!

Michael