Home Forums The Town Center Welcome Forum! Hello from western Missouri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello! :wave: I am a novice artist who :heart: to paint! I took ceramics, drawing, and jewelry making in high school (in the 90’s!). Raising my children and getting my B.S. in Biology didn’t afford me a lot of time for hobbies over the years. :eek: Now that my kiddos are older I’ve been given more “me time”.:cool: We had an extra room in our home recently that I was able to make into a studio/yoga/meditation/living space. Before that I would have the dining room table that I had to clean up at the end of the day. No fun!::(
        I joined WC to meet like minded artists and get some tips, advice, and answers along with viewing beautiful (amateur) works of art.:grouphug: Hope to hear from you!

Jon

Welcome to WetCanvas.
            There is something here for the novice artist right on through to the professional artist.
            Take your time and visit all the forums available to you.
            FYI:
            * You can access any Forum by using the “Forum Jump” located at the bottom right of the screen or the Channels drop down menu at the upper left
            * Moderators and Guides have links in their Signature lines to address FAQ’s
            * There are “Stickys’’ (permanent threads that “stick” at the top of all thread listings) that are full of helpful information.
            * You can use Google Advanced Search to help you locate topics of interest – simply enter WetCanvas in the blank for domain name.

Greggo

Welcome to the WC Welcome Forum!

This is the place to introduce yourself and for us to pass on to you some tips.

There are lots of fine folks here, you can meet many of them as you browse about while exploring the full list of the forums. We are looking forward to seeing your art, and getting to know you!

There are all levels of artists, from many lands, working in virtually all mediums. Newcomers to Art are especially welcome. Be sure to visit the Drawing and Color Theory Forums.

Sharing, learning and teaching others is the best way to fan the creative flames.
                The friendly members here will try to help you with any questions you have.

Be sure to review the guidelines for commercial uses,
                Read about the use of images in the Reference Library.
                Links to additional information contained in my signature line below.

(The Abstract & Contemporary Forum is where I am usually found.)

Greggo

https://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/17-Jul-2013/110200-Tatrabanner.jpg [FONT=Times New Roman] Click here for>> WC FAQS >

Hi, it’s nice to meet you.

Glad you were able to find some room and time. (I love yoga by the way).

We have forums for all mediums and more. If you’re not sure where to post, look at the index where there is a brief description of every forum that will help you find the best place to put your images, ask questions or participate in discussions with other artists.

Enjoy the forums and welcome!

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
                Find me on Instagram
                Find me on Facebook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.