Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Herm Rediess

Pastel pencils on 800 grit sanded pastel paper – 3 1/2″ x 5 1/2″

Painted for my wife’s birthday gift and the front of her birthday card.

Painted for the Miniature Art Forum

water girl

Herm, you are so thoughtful! The reflections are beautiful. Is there a story behind the windmill?

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Karen, IAPS/MC, PSA WC Moderator-Pastels

web site , Getting started in soft pastels., What you need to know, Critique Guide Lines

Herm Rediess

Apologize for the rather shaky rendition but I am phasing off morphine that accompanied my recent Chemotherapy. I’m down to one every other day and still have some withdrawal affects. For those who followed my work I completed four sessions of Chemo in March with good and bad news. Good news it arrested the cancer and reduced the tumors by half. Bad news I’ll be going back on Chemo in 10 weeks.

Karen, no story this time just liked a photo I saw.

water girl

Stay strong, Herm. We are pulling for you. :grouphug:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Karen, IAPS/MC, PSA WC Moderator-Pastels

web site , Getting started in soft pastels., What you need to know, Critique Guide Lines

Herm,

So glad you to hear this last round was successful. Please allow me to offer my many wishes for your continued and improved health. And what a lovely painting you managed to fit into such a small space! The world is more beautiful with you amongst us, Herm!

John

Life is but a Dream

Srineet

Wow, I love this one. Wonderful sunny atmosphere and impressionist feel to the water. Many thanks!

– Srineet.

Srineet

Wow, I love this one. Wonderful sunny atmosphere and impressionist feel to the water. Many thanks!

– Srineet.

Donna T

Your wife is so fortunate to receive such beautiful cards from you, Herm! This one is gorgeous! I’m hoping that your treatments will be successful and that you will feel much better. Like Karen said, we’re pulling for you!

Donna
                                C&C Always Welcome

franglais

Beautiful painting, Herm. I love your reflections! This reminds me of a trip to visit friends in Amsterdam years ago, and they took me to a place nearby called
                                    Zaanse Schans. The windmills there were beautiful, as in your painting. As others have said, delighted to hear the chemo was successful and we are all pulling for you! Hopefully, the next round of chemo will be the last! Best wishes!!
                                    Mike

Herm Rediess

Thanks Karen, John, Srineet, Donna and Mike for the nice comments and well wishes. Painting is a good therapy.

Herm

Herm Rediess

I will try to upload the painting again.

Herm

Attachments:
                                            You must be logged in to view attached files.
                                          Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.