Home Forums Explore Subjects Fantasy and Sci-Fi Art Susie as Harlequin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Attalus

Happy Mardi Gras. We won’t be going this year, since we just got back home , but i thought I would post this for those who might. Watercolor and colored pencils on 11 x 14″ smooth Bristol board. Model: Susie, of course

Bill was a long time valued member of our community who passed away after a lengthy illness. We will miss him. Rest in peace.

"Modern art is what happens when painters stop looking at girls and persuade themselves that they have a better idea."- John Ciardi

My dA page:http://attalus.deviantart.com/

Nice. Fun background.

C&C always welcome. Michelle

mkmcreations.com
        Every painting is a new adventure.

The expression on her face and the makeup is perfect. Must have taken forever to do that outfit! Well worth it though, it looks great. Love the background.

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
        Find me on Instagram
        Find me on Facebook

talisman

Super job on the outfit, the pattern is hard!
            It must be a fun thing to go to, I’ve never been to Mardi Gras but it looks like a Blast!

Dianna WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art
            C and C always welcome.
            My DeviantArt Gallery

Attalus

Thanks, all! Yeah, the pattern was hard, but Susie was pretty good about holding still.

Mardi Gras is fun, and since that time I went as Pierrot, we made a good pair. As Dixie Carter’s character in the old “Designing Women” TV show cracked during a visit by the gang to New Orleans, “What do they do, put vodka in the water?” :lol:

Bill was a long time valued member of our community who passed away after a lengthy illness. We will miss him. Rest in peace.

"Modern art is what happens when painters stop looking at girls and persuade themselves that they have a better idea."- John Ciardi

My dA page:http://attalus.deviantart.com/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.