Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events WDE Jan 3 – Snow Scene

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tanja

Dear all, I love the two versions of the same motif by Imelda and by clea! I am adding my own version here and would love to read your c&c.

Regards and I am already looking forward to the new challenge.

Tanja

less is more

Clea

Lovely! Watercolour is definitely an ideal medium for this scene with all this softness of the snow and the subtle shadows!

Most excellent portrayal of the soft cold snow and the other elements.

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

It’s a lovely watercolor.
            Since you asked for C&C, one nitpicky composition suggestion would be to stop the line of that tall grass before it goes to the corner of the painting.
            I like the fresh, loose style.

Wendy C&C always welcome
            Everybody likes feedback! Please remember to comment on others' threads, even if it's just a "nice work" post.

Tanja

Thank you for the comments and the suggestion: I agree with you, Sundiver, that the tall grass pointing directly into the corner is not optimal. Will try to avoid this next time! Thank you again and regards

Tanja

less is more

tyree

beautiful…love the sky and the simplicity !

tyree :clap:

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

ronsu18

very good beige to blue.. you’ve nailed the cold-neutral-warm happenings, resulting in a strong sense of tension =:suspense. great job!

C&C welcome

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.