Home Forums Explore Media Oil Painting Oil Painting – Hall of Fame Welcome to What’s On Your Easel……February 2018

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    !becca

Welcome to WOYE January 2018…Post your works in progress here so long as they are in oils…everyone is welcome!!! :wave:

for a more complete critique post in the main forum.

Becca “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.” ........ “Not till we are completely lost or turned around... do we begin to find ourselves.” ........ “All good things are wild and free.” ........ “This world is but a canvas for our imagination.” ...... "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” Henry David Thoreau
        Becca's Fine Art

Anonymous

Just wanted to clarify, why it says January 2018? LOL..

This is my current project, landscape on multi paneled canvas. Each is 35x40cm, with 2 cm gap inbetween the painting. I also post this with new thread here for WIP.

Michaelshane

Someday everything is going to be different,when I paint my masterpiece.
                Bob Dylan.

NancyMP

Uh, Armada‘s right – this is 2019!!!:lol:

Michael, I’m eager to see how you finish this painting!:wave:

Nancy http://nancyparkfineart.com
                    All human beings are dream beings. Dreaming ties all mankind together. - Jack Kerouac

Anonymous

Wait? What?? Isn’t that supposed to be February 2018? :lol:

Michaelshane

Bob Dylan.

Approaching the finish on this. Cocoa Beach, Florida from photo references supplied by a friend. 12″x24″.

mtpalms

Great starts Armada and Michael. Beautiful seashore Phyllis.

My first painting since October:

It’s from a photo a friend sent me. 14″x14″

New link to my latest work.[/url]
                                "The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier they dug on hallowed ground
                                But the tomb of the unknown artist is nowhere to be found."

OziAfricana

Carrying on from January. 36 x 24.

Art is the only way to run away without leaving home
                                    My Blog

Instagram
                                    mtpalms

Glad you are sticking with this one, Ozi. The young man’s left eye (our right) is too horizontal needs to be lower on the outside, and the mouth is just opposite. The youngster’s hand should be nearly as big as his face, it is one of rules of proportions.

OziAfricana

Glad you are sticking with this one, Ozi. The young man’s left eye (our right) is too horizontal needs to be lower on the outside, and the mouth is just opposite. The youngster’s hand should be nearly as big as his face, it is one of rules of proportions.

Thanks mtpalms for your comment. I will try to correct pronto before I move on.

Art is the only way to run away without leaving home
                                            My Blog

Instagram
                                            Michaelshane

Bob Dylan.

mtpalms

Wow Michael, that is another beautiful piece.

Grandmousie

WIP. 2 still life paintings, 9×12, gesso on watercolor paper. Bowl is distorted on purpose. Should I leave it or make it round?

mtpalms

I would leave it. It looks handmade and is therefore not perfectly round.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.