Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Art Leat

On January 1 placed an order for the Johannes Vloothuis’ Night Scenes webinars to be shown on January 6, 13, and 20.

By the time January 6 had arrived I’d received nothing to tell me how to access the webinars, and the webinar is not showing as a downloadable product on the website. I’ve still received nothing.

I’ve been through a long and fruitless exchange of emails with F+W that has got me absolutely nowhere. I want a simple link. Why can’t they give me one?

Have other members had this kind of experience with F+W?:confused:

Art Leat

A candle looses nothing by lighting another candle

- Oneliners and Proverbs.com

guitargirl64

Hi Art,
            Same thing here. I talked to a rep called Dana and they have not figured out my account. I paid last summer for a annual subscription and I cannot find any of the videos. My experience with customer service has been horrible. They told me my subscription was cancelled and I told them when I last paid. Of course they were to get back to me and I have heard nothing.

I am not sure what they all made for changes but the new website and customer service is horrid! They must be loosing people left and right with this type of service.

Sharon

~JMW~

Johannes Vloothuis has an active FB group , where they post help on this issue, or message him if you need more personal help & the links.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Johannes.Vloothuis.Landscape.Alumni/

From what I read you need to make a new account with Artist Network – but use the same email that you used before the merge.

Then a Twitch account is needed as they do the new webinars on twitch now..

~Joy~

Art Leat

How could they have got in such a mess, Sharon.

Wikipedia tells me that F+W has been going since 1913!

I can download all of the videos and books I’ve bought before with no trouble. Emailing doesn’t work. I’ve not tried phoning but, from what you say, this would have been a waste of my time, anyway.

I’ve lost $19.99, but it looks like your down nearly $200. Bad luck.

The front screen of Wetcanvas describes WC as a division of F+W. Surely up at F+W someone is aware of these issues and the need to carry out a quick fix?

Let’s hope.

Art Leat

Hi Everyone!
                    Thanks for the helpful comments here, and for letting us know that you are having issues with accessing Johannes’ Live Paint Along.

The Johannes live classes are instantly accessible after purchase from “My Courses” located in “My Account” after purchase. Here are the steps to get to the live Paint Along and it’s supporting materials:

[*]Log in to ArtistsNetwork.com
                      [*]Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner of the screen, or the person avatar on mobile.
                      [*]Go to “My Courses” to find your purchased video workshops and online courses.
                      [*]Click on the Go To Subscription or Go To Course link for the product you want to access.
                      [*]If nothing happens, make sure to disable your browser’s pop-up blocker to allow pop-ups from artistsnetwork.com: see notes below on how to do this.
                      [*]This will take you to your “Watch & Learn” dashboard.
                      [*]Scroll down to page find the Paint Along course you want to view and click “Start Watching.”
                      [*]This will take you to the course pages.
                      [*]The first page of the course will give you the schedule of classes, the description of the course, and instructions on how to access references and find the individual classes.
                      [*]You can pivot thru the class pages and watch the live demos and recordings here. And you can access references through the Menu/Resources available.

If you are still having trouble please visit: https://www.artistsnetwork.com/faq-paint-along/

We want you to be able to access your purchases and enjoy the Paint Along experience using our new website. I hope this helps you on your way.

All best,
                    Jennifer

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Jennifer Lepore
                    Online Education Manager, ArtistsNetwork

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]What's New at North Light Books, [FONT="Book Antiqua"]Artists Network Online Seminars, [FONT="Book Antiqua"]ArtistsNetwork.tv
                    [FONT="Book Antiqua"]"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely."--Auguste Rodin

Art Leat

JV’s Night Scenes videos do not appear in the Watch & Learn list – ???

Art Leat

Hi Art,
                        I am not sure why it wouldn’t show up on your Watch & Learn Dashboard.
                        Please feel free to contact me directly at [email][email protected][/email] with your email so that I can put a customer service manager in touch with you to go over the specifics of your account.
                        We’ll get this figured out.
                        Thanks so much.
                        All best,
                        Jennifer

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Jennifer Lepore
                        Online Education Manager, ArtistsNetwork

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]What's New at North Light Books, [FONT="Book Antiqua"]Artists Network Online Seminars, [FONT="Book Antiqua"]ArtistsNetwork.tv
                        [FONT="Book Antiqua"]"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely."--Auguste Rodin

lumiere33

hello, I can’t access to my acount anymore, for about 8 months now I sent many emails to the custumer service, they just answer with a link to confirm my email or reset password on the website and I keep telling them it doesn’t work, I’m fed up with sending all these emails. someone tells me to change my email on the website, but now I have another account with no orders nor courses. it’s a complete mess. I spent a lot of money here, over 1000 euros and have neither my pastel journals, nor artistnetwork tv, nor my orders and downloads.
                            I’m now going to omplain to the authorities but this is not easy since I live in France.
                            can anyone help please

lumiere33

hello, I received a usual unswer again, for a seven hundred time, giving me steps on how to connect. of course, again, it doesn’t work. so as in my other hundred emails to them, I sent them photos to show them what happens when I try to connect.

I want a refund, at least for some of the things I bought there : all the Vlouthuis videos, my pastel journal subscription and 1 year TV subsrcription. I won’t ask for the rest.

I’m really fed up with all this.
                                I reported to the authorities, but in France, it will take time to arrive to them.

Harold Roth

They simply do not care. They keep making money from us, so why should they? Just look at this site. It is basically abandoned by them, but I bet they have not given up the money it generates. I will never buy ANYTHING that F+W media sells.

Harold Roth

Check out other artists’ interactions with them:
                                        https://www.bbb.org/cincinnati/business-reviews/publishers-book/f-w-media-inc-in-blue-ash-oh-7986/reviews-and-complaints

One thing comes up again and again with F+W Media–they do not value their content generators. THAT IS US.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.