WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Acrylics > Partner: Chroma, Inc.
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#16   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-28-2015, 10:28 PM
Cape may Cout house, New Jersey

Hails from United States
Re: Test Atelier Interactive For Free!

I just got my sample kit, which was a nice surprise since i had completely forgotten all about this and woke up from a nap and there it was in the mailbox. the package it was shipped in looks like it had been through world war II and had come home with a little PTSD, inside the box was crushed the outter packageing was rittled with holes, but the important contents where unharmed. Side note, judgeing by the address it shipped from i could of just drove a couple of hours and picked this thing up lol.

I personally love the paint itself, it has a nice consistancy, comes out of the tube rather smooth and spreads real evenly... kinda like creamy peanut butter (best way i can think of describe it lol). of course this is compareing it to winsor&newtons artist grade paints that i normally use, i've not used golden before (too pricey for my budget), so take it as you will. plus 20ml of extra paint... who doesnt want more paint?

As for the reactivateing medium - holy cosmos batman! this stuff is just too much fun, first i tryed a few different tests... drying time of the paint itself seems to be about the same as my other paints, however i got a small shot glass worth of water added a few drops of the reactivateing medium in it and dipped my brush in it before applying more wet paint, i'd have to say it stayed wet too long for my taste... had to attack it with the blow dryer. then of course tryed it out in the traditional ultra fine mist bottle once the paint had completely dryed and this stuff is just too cool for school. it's anything i've ever wanted out of my paint.

I'm very happy with the product, definately going to check out the other mediums and paints atelier has to offer see how they compare to my useual brands.
  #17   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-30-2015, 10:26 AM
Veteran Member
Pennsylvania

Hails from United States

Thanks for your feedback!!! Have fun with your explorations, and post a painting when you get a chance!
  #18   Report Bad Post  
Old 12-27-2015, 08:34 AM
Pennsylvania, USA

Hails from United States

Ron here,
How do I get a free sample of interactive please?
I've been excited to try this paint. I have Golden and Basics, but before I spend more money, it would be nice to try this out first. Thanks!

Last edited by Snakie : 12-27-2015 at 08:41 AM.
  #19   Report Bad Post  
Old 12-28-2015, 11:43 AM
Veteran Member
Pennsylvania

Hails from United States

Hi Ron -

Our test kit sample program has ended, because it went viral and we ran out of kits! But send me a PM with your mailing address and I will see if I can get some samples shipped from our warehouse!
  #20   Report Bad Post  
Old 01-13-2016, 10:01 AM
Veteran Member

Hails from United States

That was a great promotion, Jen. It gave me the courage to test out your line and I am thrilled with what Interactive does, plus I tout it to everyone I meet. I love to explain to oil enthusiasts how with Interactive they can have their cake and eat it too! You don't need to send out those large tubes; small ones get the point across. Where I live some stores run manufacturer's demo sessions, so I get to see and test a wide variety of materials at no cost or risk, other than a couple of hours of my time. That program, using a more or less regional rep, seems to work very well in promoting a line of products. I don't know if that's feasible for Chroma Atelier, but it's worthwhile too. People stick with what they know until they try something new; reading about it with all the ad hype around is not convincing. Your paints are really versatile and fun to work with, so I can only advise promoting more widely.

Last edited by bartc : 01-13-2016 at 10:04 AM.
  #21   Report Bad Post  
Old 01-25-2016, 08:06 PM
Fairbanks, Alaska

Hails from United States

oh man, always a day late and a dollar short.
  #22   Report Bad Post  
Old 01-25-2016, 09:16 PM
Veteran Member
Fremantle, Western Australia

Hails from Australia

Pity the offer is only available to US.

I am a long time user of Art Spectrum's Liquid Spectrum, but for me it is a very difficult medium to live with. However, having said that, Liquid spectrum is the only medium I know of that beautifully approximates vintage inks, and is both lightfast and waterproof when dry.

I use a couple of the Atelier mediums, and also their black India Ink with perfect satisfaction, so when Freeflow became available here, I would have like to test it, so I hope this offer becomes available to Australians.

Thanks for the info Jenni.

Terry
  #23   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-20-2016, 07:50 PM
Enthusiast
Near Toronto, originally from Essex, UK

Hails from Canada

Since this is an old thread is there any chance of this being opened up to Canadian residents? I am having such a hard time getting these in Canada.