Home Forums Explore Media Oil Painting Great Painting website!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jollyttt

Hi Guys,

I found this website https://www.justpaint.org/archive/ if you browse it you’ll find extensive guides about a lot of stuff, serious articles complete with biography.
        I’m not affiliated in any way with that website, I just thought I’d give back to the community :-)

Enjoy!!

J.

Dcam
            Jollyttt

:)

Ron Francis

Advice from Golden / Williamsburg is trustworthy I think.

Ron
                    www.RonaldFrancis.com

contumacious

Definitely a good resource. They are quoted frequently on WC by many.

Pthalo White

Advice from Golden / Williamsburg is trustworthy I think.

I spent a lot of time in your website because I was so entranced by your work! What I love about art is looking at a collection of work that really nails how the artist views the world. Yours is very unique and original, and I enjoyed it, and will return to it, often, I think.

I also appreciated your generosity at sharing your technique. Most artist won’t do this, but you did. That really encourages other artists, and would-be painters.

I especially loved the man in the pajamas in the clouds, and the boy in the trees.

Bravo, Ron!:clap:

AnnieA

Hey, Ron, I wanted to second everything Pthalo just said. As always, your work is amazing and thanks so much for the generous technical info you’ve provided. As a cityscape painter, I especially appreciate those two perspective pdfs.

[FONT=Arial]C&C always welcome ©[/I] [/font]
                                [FONT=Palatino]
                                “Life is a pure flame and we live by an invisible sun within us.” ― Sir Thomas Browne [/size][/font]

http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/29-Jul-2007/85002-sig-thumbnail_composite_2.jpg]/img]

Dcam
                                    Jollyttt

Not to state the obvious, but cannot help to chime in! Ron is a legend :-)

Ron Francis

You all should know better than to de-rail a thread!!

But, … how can I not feel good about such nice compliments.
                                            Thanks to each of you for commenting. :) :)

Ron
                                            www.RonaldFrancis.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.