Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Darkroom In Concert

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Irishwhistler

[ATTACH]868338[/ATTACH]

In Concert ~ My training client Greg is seen shredding on his duck call with virtuosic skills as his number one fan SHOOTER looks on with groupie-like admiration. Greg was a career waterfowl biologist prior to his retirement and is the current President of the Connecticut Waterfowler’s Association. Greg and myself were former colleagues when we both worked for a government agency tasked with wildlife conservation responsibilities.

The title of this image “In Concert”, is a double entendre in that it makes reference to Greg’s performance on the call, and the cooperative efforts betwixt himself and his gun dog trainee SHOOTER , as they train together in becoming a polished waterfowl hunting team. The relationship betwixt a waterfowl hunter and their retriever is an incredibly special bond that is difficult to adequately describe in mere words. I will leave that emotional connection as best explained by the adoring glance cast by SHOOTER upon Greg as depicted in this image.

C & C welcomed.

Cheers,
        THE DOG WHISTLER ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

Thank you for the explanation to go along with this interesting image. You do capture special moments, such as this, that supports relationships that dogs have with their owners. There is a true bond here.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Irishwhistler

Thank you for the explanation to go along with this interesting image. You do capture special moments, such as this, that supports relationships that dogs have with their owners. There is a true bond here.

Lorell,
            Ye could bank on that bond.:thumbsup:

Mike ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

Dreamin

I agree with Lorell’s comment…..you and your friends will have some great scrapbooks to look back on!

Natalie

Irishwhistler

I agree with Lorell’s comment…..you and your friends will have some great scrapbooks to look back on!

FINE MEMORIES MADE DAILY NATALIE.:thumbsup:

Mike ☘️🇺🇸🇮🇪

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.