I have managed another six but I struggled all the way. There was so much learning going on here what with acrylics, paint mixing and miniatures with brushes too big and paint too thick too apply
I drew the cockeral and it looked awful
so I traced it and it didn't look any better
so I left it as was. Then when I tried to scan the six together it decided to only copy the first of the sequence - I could have screamed! These modern aids are not exactly user friendly. It is a new AIO.
The camera came to my assistance and I took a photo. The support was a discarded piece of mountcard 9.5" X 13.5", the images varied from 4" square to 3.5" X 4" (separated with masking tape aligned by eye
I thought I could do better with the flowers but my mind and the paint disagreed.
I opted out of the spotty abstract. I do not like any of them really, the eggs are too white, the flowers too whatever...... the impressionist painting too much of impression.....yuk is all I can say
Wednesday last, SWMBO fell in the kitchen and we spent the whole evening in A&E awaiting news...... No bone broken, thank the lucky stars
. But she is feeling all battered and bruised today