WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Subjects > Wearable Art
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-21-2004, 01:27 AM
Lord of the Arts
Louisville

Hails from United States
Wear Its At - Aug. 21, 2004

Yes it really is Saturday here. It is 1:26 AM EDT so I'm not cheating.

I'm about to go to bed but I did want to brag that I have finished the piece for the Glass - Chinese Auction Part 2. It came our great. Just like I pictured it in my head only better. I wish I could show it in Show & Tell but I can't show it until my number gets picked. Now I just have to finish my ladybug necklace this weekend and I'll be caught up with my project obligations mostly. I still need to photograph my Chinese Auction piece but I should be able to do that first thing tomorrow morning. What a relief to get that piece finished on time. I love doing these projects and things. They always make me stretch my skills and ideas but sometimes the stress of getting them finished on time is difficult to deal with.

Cup and Saucer,
Saucer and Cup.
Where does a hole go
When its filled up?

"Unknown"