Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Shutterbug Pub Shutterbug Pub Daily,Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Don

Good morning everyone. It’s summer in Georgia and already near 80F. Another hot one.

I have been going through old photos this morning and seeing what I can do with them with some of the newer Topaz AI programs. This one is from a trip through the Canadian Rockies last year.

Photo site - http://donlwilliamsphotography.com

"A moment in time
        Immortalized forever
        With silver and light"

Anonymous

Good day Don, and to those who follow.

That’s a very pleasing image, sir. :thumbsup:

Trying to come up with a title for this one taken a few days ago; the best I have so far is Bygone Beauty.

[Nikon D7500 & Nikkor 18-300mm shot at 300mm, manual mode, 1/400 sec, f/11, ISO 500, ACR & PSCS5]

My daughter returns from France tonight; she couldn’t stay for the rest of the World Cup games. In yesterday’s USA vs Spain game she was sitting right behind a group that included the mother of co-captain Megan Rapinoe and relatives of head coach Jill Ellis. She said their reactions in that tense, close game were interesting to watch.
            [/COLOR]

Carol, you live in paradise, you must be an angel!

Well I agree about living in paradise Mark…but I’m no angel :lol:

Two splendid images this morning Dave and Don.
            I don’t have a better title for you Dave, yours sounds good.

That is a gorgeous view Don, quite surreal!

Another dry sunny day here, you’d think we’d be happy with that but we very badly need rain and lots of it. Our rainforest is drying up :(

Some mock-orange on my deck last week:

carol

Nikon D7200 Nikon and Sigma lenses - PShop CS5

Greenhill

Well I agree about living in paradise Mark…but I’m no angel :lol:

:D :music: :thumbsup:

MY FLICKR
                OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1 Mark II * OM-D M5 MkII * XZ2 * XZ1 * E3[FONT="Georgia"]
                The camera kneads the dough, PP bakes the bread - Greenhill

Don,
                I love this shot. Wow, that had to be really be something. You never shared anything like this with us before, at least not to my recollection. Are you enjoying the new Topaz AI programs. I am still using AI Clear since I had trouble downloading AI Denoise. I have to try to get it downloaded again though. Now Topaz has yet another newbie. Did you buy the new TOPAZ ADJUST AI and what do you think of it?

Dave,
                Is that seedling left over from last fall? Nice clarity on that shot and I like your title.

Carol,
                I am enjoying the blooms and blossoms that you have been sharing with us. Have you been teaching any classes lately?

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
                Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.