Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Cliff sayer

Hello I’m a new member, I am Clifford Sayer and paint in mostly acrylics and watercolours but will be using water mixable oils soon, I am bipolar so my work/style/content changes a lot I don’t get out much and would like some feedback thank you anyone

dofcloud

Great Artwork Cliff! You can join an art school and then you won’t have to introduce yourself as a bipolar.

Merriweather

You have some very nice paintings there. Good work.

Painting is a complete distraction. I know of nothing which, without exhausting the body, more entirely absorbs the mind. Winston Churchill

Cliff sayer

Great Artwork Cliff! You can join an art school and then you won’t have to introduce yourself as a bipolar.

Thank you, haha yes I went to art school, being of a different mental anglemade it interesting :lol:

Cliff sayer

You have some very nice paintings there. Good work.

Thank you Merriweather

Hi Cliff, this forum isn’t for any sort of critiques or comments. Be sure, if you’d like critiques to post your work in the forums, by either genre or medium. If you look at the index, there is a brief description of every forum that will help you find the correct place to put your images. :)

That being said, I admire your work. It’s very good.

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
                        Find me on Instagram
                        Find me on Facebook

Cliff sayer

Thank you

laf.art

Hi and welcome, your work is really well painted, and I love the shoes

laf-art.com | Prints | FB[/U
                                Instagram laf.abstracts

Cliff sayer

Hi and welcome, your work is really well painted, and I love the shoes

Thank you, much appreciated

Jon

would like some feedback thank you anyone

Cliff, I have moved this to the Open Critique Forum since you asked for feedback which the WC Gallery does not allow.
                                        It is very helpful to the viewer if you share as much information about the work as possible. Include the medium(s), size, support, and any other information you feel will help.

These are all fine works and I find the portrait particularly compelling and well done.

Cliff sayer

Cliff, I have moved this to the Open Critique Forum since you asked for feedback which the WC Gallery does not allow.
                                            It is very helpful to the viewer if you share as much information about the work as possible. Include the medium(s), size, support, and any other information you feel will help.

These are all fine works and I find the portrait particularly compelling and well done.

Thank you and thanks for info

Shenko

I love the portrait! Very powerful.

C&C always welcome

Cliff sayer

I love the portrait! Very powerful.

Thank you

Konfuzd

The first two remind me of Magritte. I am so very much in love with them both.

C & C is A-OK!

Michi-Gander

Cliff,
                                                            You are very good at drawing, and have gotten the values in your paintings right, which shows you are well beyond a “beginner”. I love your creativity in the various themes you have chosen; the people floating have an air of mystery that is very interesting. Good work!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.