Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    carol227

Nassau Harbor

Carol,
        Welcome to WC’s photography forum.
        What a delightful and interesting image you brought with you.
        Please share a little bit on how you created it. I am unclear what software or technique you might have used.
        Hopefully you will enjoy your visit with us and return to share more.
        LORELL

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

carol227

I use Photo Explosion to manipulate my images… I love the creativity that it gives me…. yes… I would love to share more…

Anonymous

Let me add my welcome, and say that I’m looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

I see a combination of energy and calmness in your image, and I like how the cream, tan, and brown colors interact with the blue.

carol227

Let me add my welcome, and say that I’m looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

I see a combination of energy and calmness in your image, and I like how the cream, tan, and brown colors interact with the blue.

thank you…. :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.