WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Drawing and Sketching
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#31   Report Bad Post  
Old 07-01-2019, 01:09 PM

Re: May/ June D+S challenge

ntl thank you so much, in fact foreshortening deceives, I am convinced to draw what I am seeing but then instead I design what I thought I should have seen.

Talisman :
it seems to me ugly to have my say because I did not contribute very much to the challenge, to these fantastic initiatives to gain weight, however, since I asked you to try to say mine but really without pretense of being heard.

actually I think it is either continuing or stopping until September can be just as right.
in the summer what you say for North america is also true for europe i think, and then in fact it is very hot, i almost always use the monitor (pc monitor for reference) and a lamp to draw in the evening but in summer this is not a great idea, I think I will try without PC in the evenings to decrease the heat a little.
I wanted to tell you if you suspend until September it can be an idea to put here or in another post some links, links to some of the challenges of the past months so who wants to wait for September and others can do some of the references that in the past had not done or can choose among all the references if like me (ok, I'm biased) they haven't really participated in that link challenge.
this makes a non-mandatory challenge where in practice you can take from a previous challenge a reference to how many will want to take it.
maybe it's not a great idea anyway I wanted to tell you.

I don't know about new challenges,

I throw something.

a face of a master?
or Heads of loomis (this, however, I saw on the portraits forum, doing a search on loomis, was made years ago.

or challenge in which you can choose between a couple of portraits or a figure of a certain master, maybe then another challenge may concern a landscape, chosen among landscapes of drawings designed by some masters.

in practice I am not writing an idea but more a draft of an idea that I do not know if it is something that could come back for a challenge or 2 if adjusted.
but it could also be something already done.

I thank you so much for all you have done and for your patience in reading what I have written, I hope I can have some sense. thanks a lot

#32   Report Bad Post  
Old 07-02-2019, 12:42 AM
Standerton, South Africa

Hails from South Africa

Here is a list of challenges. I hope I found them all.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/show...5#post21626155
  #33   Report Bad Post  
Old 07-02-2019, 08:33 AM

Tuscanny
it's fantastic, it's a long and beautiful list of challenges, thank you very much
  #34   Report Bad Post  
Old 07-02-2019, 09:16 AM
Orkney Islands, Scotland

Hails from United Kingdom

Having only joined you this month I don't feel I should 'vote' on whether the challenges take a break until September - but I do thank you (and Joe for the idea) for posting the list of previous challenges. I fully intend to use them to keep the momentum going now I've re-started.

Re challenge ideas for the future - water scenes, anything shiny, movement are all subjects that I would find a real challenge.
  #35   Report Bad Post  
Old 07-03-2019, 11:26 AM
WC! Guide
Missouri, I'm still in Colorado in my heart

Hails from United States

Thanks for the feedback and ideas for new challenges.
I know I'll be back in the swing of things in the fall.
Please feel free to post any works you feel inspired to do, Challenge or not Keep Drawing!

Dianna
WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art

C and C always welcome.
My DeviantArt Gallery http://dianna-art.deviantart.com/gallery/