Home Forums The Learning Center Computers and Technology for Artists Saved an image of roses using pixabay

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sunflower18

Once opened in paint I changed page setup to 2×2 and printed images it now shows 17×15. My canvas is 16x 20.I prefer it fit canvas exactly.Is there a way to do this?I tried several image editors with no luck.

Many printers have the ability to select a custom image size and print a tiled image on separate sheets that you can stick together. Another option is to project the image.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

Sunflower18

I can’t seem to do this in paint,wish I had directions for this.I recently downloaded projector app on my iPad just not sure how to get image bigger than what is showing on iPad.Have you ever used this?

It depends on your printer app. Many printers allow you to choose the size of the printout and if it exceeds the paper size it prints as a number of “tiles” often
            with overlap marks. I have done large 4ftx3ft maps using that method, using Microsoft Publisher, but only on my laptop.

Your best option is to take it to a Staples or similar store and get an enlarged print.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

Sunflower18

Thank you for your advice

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.