Home Forums The Town Center Welcome Forum! Hi from Texas :D

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    EmbryArts

Hi Everyone,

I am sort of new, I used to come to WC occasionally about 5-6 years ago, but didn’t really talk, I just liked the reference library. Anyway, I am trying to do more art and practice my painting. I have mainly done drawing, graphite and colored pencil because there’s no prep or cleanup really (I have children so I didn’t want to have to add to the messes I already clean up) But I have been getting a bit tired of my pencils and wanted to try some new things. I picked my oil paints back up for the first time in years and have really been interested in exploring them more. I also like sculpture too.

Anyway, I started working on an art challenge, where the theme changes each month in order to practice. I hope to post and get some feedback and meet some fellow artists. I also hang out on Instagram and Pinterest.

Hope to talk soon!
        :wave:

Hi, it’s nice to meet you,

Those challenges are fun. We have monthly challenges in most forums as well that you might enjoy. Jump right in wherever you’d like!

You probably already know your way around but if you do need help navigating, check out check out the Member FAQ’s. There are also how to’s on inserting images and such there as well. Let us know if you need any help. :)

Welcome to WetCanvas!

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
        Find me on Instagram
        Find me on Facebook

Jon

Hello, it is very nice to meet you.
            You will discover WC is a great resource of information and a place to meet and communicate with fellow artists.
            I urge you to visit the subject and medium forums and some of the special interest forums, also.
            Your experience here at WetCanvas can be made much easier by reviewing the Sticky threads at the top of the New Users Forum. Also, Moderators and Guides often have extra links in their signature lines at the bottom of their posts to help you with the more commonly asked questions. Make the most of this information but feel free to return here if you have any problems and one of us will assist you.
            Reminder:
            * You can access any Forum by using the “Forum Jump” located at the bottom right of the screen or the Channels drop down menu at the upper left
            *There is a site Search feature in the upper blue bar to help you locate topics of interest. You can also use Google Advanced Search
            by simply entering WetCanvas in the blank asking for domain name
            * You must have a minimum of two posts prior to being able to upload an image.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.